Whether you’re throwing a holiday dinner party or gathering around the table for a weeknight supper, the dining room is where people come together. It's that one place in the home that motivates you to celebrate your signature style.
Whether you like it modern or traditional, get influenced by these stylish ideas and redecorate your dining room to make a style statement like never before:
1) A tiny touch of pattern on the windows can illuminate the space up. You can try roman shades in a trendy floral fabric with a wooden table and wicker chairs. Add some over-sized chandelier to give your dining room the perfect look.
2) You can even decide upon modernizing your dining room with industrial-style lighting. Maintain a balance between their sleek look by combining the lighting with natural furnishings.
3) Are you tired of the same old boring look of your chairs? Why not try Slipcovers? They are a convenient solution for changing the look of any padded chair. To add to the sophistication, you can go for getting slipcovers made with your monogram or a family crest.
4) Make a style statement by displaying your favorite collection of dishes in the dining area.
5) Go for the ‘mix and match’ seating arrangement. Turn a nook into an intimate dining area with banquette seating and even a winged back chair.
6) While decorating your dining room don’t ever forget the fifth wall – the ceiling. Paint your roof top with architectural details, or a unique design or you can do both.
7) Exposed brick can add a perfect architectural elegance to the room. You can even consider a fresh coat of paint if you desire a more polished look.
8) Plain and clean walls, airy window treatments, and a country-style table are perfect for a light-filled dining room. Keep the whole look soothing with the help of right amount of texture introduced with a set of woven chairs that give a rustic appeal.
9) Mismatched chairs in neutral shades add charm to the room. Floral wallpaper in a slight muted tone will help you feel modern. Decorate the area with accessories like hanging wreaths, bamboo cutting boards, etc.